What's New At IKEA Fall 2023



"Hello, everyone! Welcome back to my blog. My name is Kristen, and today I'm taking you along with me to IKEA to explore everything that's new in stores for fall 2023. I enjoy visiting Ikea every season to check out all the new pieces, including furniture, decor, textiles, and seasonal items. There are always new things arriving in the store, making it a fun experience. Obviously, Ikea is such a massive store, so I hope this gives you some ideas for your next visit. If you enjoy watching and find this video helpful, be sure to give it a big thumbs up and hit the like button. Let's head inside!


As soon as you walk into Ikea, you are greeted with fall and winter decor. They have already started putting things out, but today, we're focusing on Fall Decor. I just spotted this new lamp; I love a good floor lamp. This lamp could easily be stained or painted, allowing you to customize it to your liking. Let's head upstairs to see what's new in the showroom.


Fall is definitely pie season, and I always have my eye on this pie plate. I think it's very cute, and it's just $9.99. This room display always has a warm and comforting look to it, and they've introduced new roses with a beautiful fall color palette. Those are stunning, and you can find them in the marketplace. Additionally, you'll notice a lot more dark brown emerging in various forms of home decor and kitchen essentials. The whole fall setup on the table looks amazing because it follows that warm color scheme.


One of the easiest ways to tie together your fall color scheme is with some florals. You can choose from dried florals or artificial dried florals. This bouquet, priced at only $9.99, includes various variations of dried florals, encompassing that gorgeous fall color palette and offering an easy way to decorate.


I just spotted some new mugs over here. I'm always eyeing a good neutral mug. This is actually from their winter line, so you can expect to see more from this line as the season progresses. I love the color scheme and the simple shape.


Baskets of extra throw pillows and blankets really make a home cozy. I love this pairing of faux fur, florals, and this cozy throw blanket. It creates a gorgeous complementary style. I'm quite selective when it comes to floral patterns, but this black and cream one is gorgeous.


Moving into the sofa section, last season we saw a brand new sofa line that's very modern and slightly retro. Right beside it, there's a classic sofa from the finala line, available as a sofa, a chaise sectional, or a regular sectional, with a variety of fabric options. It's comfortable and versatile, suitable for any design style. There are many different fabric options to choose from, allowing you to find the right color for your home. This is an excellent option for an affordable sofa.


I also noticed that they offer a headrest attachment that you can purchase separately. It's detachable and can be placed behind any cushion to provide extra headrest height. If you've been searching for a modular and customizable sofa or sectional to fit your space, this modular line might be what you need. It comes in different sizes and has various attachments, offering the opportunity to create your own look. Moreover, it has storage space underneath, which is a great addition for storing blankets and board games.


It's always exciting when Ikea launches a new accent chair, and this one is quite funky and artistic. It may not be the most comfortable, but it's a unique addition that could work well in certain settings.


I love the mix of warm and cool tones, and this new knit throw blanket complements a leather sofa. The texture is cozy, and it's reasonably priced at just $25. The muted blue tone adds color to your space without overwhelming it.


Moving into the coffee table section, I noticed the new coffee table line. It features a simple, minimalist Scandinavian style with built-in organization in the form of a quadrant divider in the middle. This is perfect for storing baskets. Additionally, there's a new side table option that's quite quirky and versatile. These side tables are great because they have removable tops and come in different colors. They are a fantastic addition to your space.


I also spotted a matching console table to the coffee table, available in black and white. It's narrow and offers a practical solution for a small space. You can even use the back panels to hide cords or outlets, making it a versatile choice. There's also a media unit in this line, although it's a bit too open for my taste.


I noticed that Ikea has introduced many new furniture pieces, including a new glass cabinet with a lovely pastel color. It's a great accent piece, especially for those aiming for a white and pastel aesthetic. The cabinet is narrow and straight, allowing you to combine multiple units to create a larger look. It's an affordable storage solution, priced at just $59, and could work well in a front entryway for small, affordable storage.


With the fall and holiday season approaching, you might be doing a lot of hosting. Consider having folding chairs on hand for extra seating. Ikea now offers new folding chairs in various color options, including natural wood tones and cushions. These are a great addition for Thanksgiving or Christmas gatherings.


I'm a fan of rounded-back dining chairs, as they add style and a unique look to a space. The new chair shape is comfortable and comes in a neutral color, making it a great addition to your dining area.


As the fall season approaches, you might be thinking about your dishware. Ikea has some cute dishes available, featuring a handmade feel with textured edges and different color schemes. It's a great idea to stock up on dishes, plates, and cups during the holiday season, especially if you plan to host.


I got these decorative boxes last time I was here, and they have been a great addition to my kitchen. They help organize loose papers, vitamins, and other items on countertops, giving the kitchen a cleaner look.


I always love exploring the showroom for ideas, like the jute rugs under the desk. These rugs add texture and tie the space together.


In the bed section, I found a bed with stylish accessories that I love. The strapped-on cushions create a cozy cottage look, and they pair beautifully with the sage green color.


I'm eagerly awaiting Ikea to launch a new dresser line. There are so many exciting dresser designs that could be introduced.


Large, tall, sprawling florals like these add a unique design element to a simple space. These are priced at just $9.99, making them an affordable option to decorate your home.


I noticed a new nine-piece gallery wall set. While I love all the pictures individually, I would consider splitting them up and using them throughout my home rather than organizing them as a gallery wall. The photography is incredible and timeless.


Ikea has an impressive selection of shoe organization solutions, including narrow storage options in various colors. These solutions are customizable and ideal for small entryways or hallways. The Hems line is a bit more expensive but comes with a finished look and removable knobs, offering a stylish storage solution.


Now, let's head down to the marketplace to see what else we can find. I always make my first stop in the baking corner because I love baking supplies. New baking cups have caught my eye, and I appreciate the cozy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips For First Time IKEA Shoppers

Tips And Tricks Ikea Shopping Guide